Best Electric Bikes: Demand for electric two-wheelers is increasing rapidly in the Indian market. Governments are also constantly working in this direction to reduce their dependence on fuel prices. Although till now the segment was full of scooters, but in the last one year, more than one great electric bike has entered the market, which is very famous due to its excellent driving range and better performance.
Although there are many stalwarts in the Indian two-wheeler market, but the electric bike segment is the biggest startup companies have made their presence felt. Today, in this article, we will tell you about the top 5 best electric bikes in the country, which will undoubtedly help in reducing the tension of fuel price in the present time. So let’s know about these bikes –
1) – Kabira KM400: Goa Best Startup Kabira Mobility has recently launched two of its electric bikes in the market. It is being claimed that this is the fastest electric bike currently available in the Indian market. The company has used a 4.4kWh battery pack and 8kW electric motor in it. It has two driving modes, in Eco mode, this bike gives a driving range of up to 150 km while in Sport mode it is capable of running up to 90 km. Its top speed is 120 kilometers per hour and this bike catches the speed of 40 kilometers per hour in just 3.3 seconds.
Price: Rs 1,36,990 (Ex-showroom, Goa)
driving range: 150 km
2) – KM3000: The company has used a battery pack of 4kWh capacity and BLDC electric motor of 6kWh capacity in this bike. Although its driving range is slightly lower, the company claims that the bike offers 120 km of driving in Eco mode and 60 km in Sport mode. This bike also catches a speed of 40 kilometers per hour in just 3.3 seconds. Its battery takes 6 hours and 30 minutes to be fully charged, although this bike will be charged up to 80 percent in just 50 minutes. Both these bikes are currently available for sale in only 9 cities of the country, including Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Goa and Dharwad.
Price: Rs 1,26,990 (Ex-showroom, Goa)
driving range: 120 km
3) – Joy Monster: This sports looking bike monster from Gujarat based startup Joy E-Bike can also be a better option for you. The company made this bike inspired by the Honda Grom 125. In this, the company has used a BLDC electric motor of 250W capacity and a lithium battery pack of 72 V, 39 AH. This bike can run at a speed of maximum 25 kilometers per hour. The company claims that this bike offers a driving range of up to 100 km on a single charge and the cost of running it is just 25 per km. It takes about 5 to 5.30 minutes to be fully charged.
Price: Rs 98,999 (Ex-showroom, Delhi)
driving range: 100 km
4) – Ultraviolette F77: Bengaluru’s Best Startup UltraViolet launched its first bike in November last year. Adorned with a very attractive look and strong electric motor, this bike is available in the market with a total of three colors. Which includes lighting, shadows and lasers. Booking for this bike has started. In this, the company has used an electric motor of 25kW capacity and a battery pack of 4.2kWh capacity. It has three removable battery packs, this bike gives driving range from 130 km to 150 km. The 158-kg sport bike gets upside down fork suspension and disc brakes on both wheels. The company claims that this bike can accelerate from 0 to 60 kilometers per hour in just 2.9 seconds.
Price: Rs 3.0 lakh to Rs 3.2 lakh (onroad)
driving range: 150 km
5) – Revolt RV400: Revolt Motors launched this bike in the domestic market in the year 2019. This bike is available for sale under one time payment as well as subscription plan. In this bike, the company has given an electric motor of 5kW capacity and a 3.24kWh swappable battery pack. With this bike, the company is giving an warranty of 8 years or up to 1.5 lakh kilometers. This bike gives a driving range of up to 156 kilometers on a single charge, it takes 4.5 to 5 hours to fully charge the battery of this bike. Under the subscription plan, this bike is also available on monthly installment of Rs 6,075 and Rs 4,399 per month. Its tenure is 24 and 36 months respectively.
Price: 1.19 Lakhs (Ex-showroom)
driving range: 156 km