- Special schemes on Reality X7 Pro and Reality X7
- Buy new phone by paying 70 percent of the price
- Reality X series sale will start next week
On February 4, Realme has launched two new smartphones – Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro in India. The price of Reality X Pro is Rs 29,999. At the same time, the price of Reality X7 is Rs 19,999 (6 GB) and Rs 21,999 (8 GB). The phone’s cell will start next week. If you are also planning to buy these new smartphones of Reality X series, then the company has brought a special scheme for you. The name of this scheme is real Upgrade Program. Under this, users can buy phones by paying 70 percent of the original price. Let’s know details.
Reality X7 Pro will get 9 thousand rupees cheaper
Under the company’s upgrade program, you can buy Realme X Pro with Rs 29,999 for Rs 20,999 and Realme X7’s 6 GB RAM variant for Rs 13,999 instead of Rs 19,999. Reality has brought this special scheme in partnership with Flipkart. The upgrade program will begin on February 10. In this, users will have to pay only 70 percent of the price of the phone at checkout. After one year of buying the phone, if the user wants to keep this phone with them, then they have to pay the remaining 30 percent.
You can avail the offer every year
The special thing is that if you want to upgrade your existing Reality X series device from the latest launched device at that time, you will have to pay 70 percent of the price of the new phone along with returning it to the existing phone company. By doing this, you can buy a new Realme device every year with a discount of 30 percent.
These two smartphones of Xiaomi started getting Android 11 update, know some important details
Best deals for users who upgrade phones every year
Regarding this offer, the company says that it wants the users to continue to get a great experience of the flagship device of the Realme X series and for this, their pocket will not be affected too much. This offer is available on Flipkart exclusively. The benefit of this offer will be the most for those users who upgrade their smartphone every year.
Vivo S7t 5G with dual selfie camera launched with these great features, know the price
Phone will be locked after one year
In this scheme, the company has made special arrangements in devices to protect itself from damage. The company has arranged for in-built locks in smartphones. In such a situation, if you do not upgrade the phone after one year or do not pay the remaining 30 percent, then your phone will be locked automatically. Also, if you want to upgrade your device after one year, you will have to return the existing smartphone in good working condition with box, charger and accessories.