Jaipur. Goddess Lakshmi is worshiped on the day of Diwali. Just two days before this, the festival of Dhanteras is celebrated. Diwali is a festival consisting of 5 festivals. Which starts with Dhanteras. On the day of Dhanteras, during the churning of the sea, Lord Dhanwantari appeared with the urn of nectar and Ayurveda with him.
Dhanvantari brought Ayurveda, so he is also considered the father of medicine. Lord Kubera, the god of wealth is also worshiped on this day and buying gold is considered auspicious on this day. Buying gold or things made of gold on Dhanteras is considered auspicious, but gold is more beautiful than wearing it. Gold, which is considered good for health, is used in many ways in medicine in Ayurveda.
Bedtime treatment in Ayurveda –
In Ayurveda, gold is also considered beneficial for skin problems, heart, blood purification, mental health and body temperature and blood flow.
– Gold ash helps to keep all the organs of the body healthy and increase their capacity.
– Gold ash is also used to cure any chronic disease.
– Swarna Bhasma is also used in the treatment of mental diseases.
There are some medicines prepared from sleep, these medicines are good for memory, concentration and mental health.
– These medicines prepared from sleep are also used in diseases like depression, brain swelling and diabetes.
– Gold is also considered good for the health of the heart. In Ayurveda, Swarna Bhasma is used for heart diseases and good heart health.
According to Ayurveda, Swarna Bhasma is helpful in controlling blood pressure.
– In Ayurveda, there are many benefits of consuming Bhasma prepared from gold, one of which is that it makes the heart and its muscles strong.
– The elements present in it also help in increasing immunity.
read this also – Click to read the news of your state / city before the newspaper