Demand for mid-size SUV vehicles is continuously increasing in the Indian market. Due to strong performance, better space and affordable, people are showing their interest in this segment. Hyundai Creta has once again emerged as the leader in this segment and became the best selling mid-size SUV of the month of February. So let’s have a look at the most sold SUV vehicles in the month of February –
5) – Maruti S-Cross: At the bottom of our top 5 list is Maruti Suzuki’s mid-size SUV S-Cross. The company has sold a total of 2,505 units in the month of February. This SUV is available in the market in only four variants with a petrol engine. It uses a 1.5-liter capacity petrol engine.
Price: Rs 8.39 lakh to Rs 12.39 lakh
Mileage: 18 kilometers per liter
4) – Mahindra Scorpio: Mahindra Scorpio is in the fourth position in terms of sales in the last February. Its sales have seen a tremendous increase of 132 percent. The company has sold a total of 3,532 units of this SUV, which is much higher than the February month of last year. In February last year, the company sold just 1,505 units. The company is going to launch its next generation model in the market soon.
Price: Rs 11.99 lakhs to Rs 16.52 lakhs
Mileage: 14 to 15 kilometers per liter
Must Read: These fabulous 7-seater SUVs are coming to the market, will be perfect for big family
3) – MG Hector: Major British automaker MG Motors recently made its first foray into the Indian market. But in a short time, the company’s first SUV, Hector, has made its mark in the market. In the past February, it has become the segment’s third most sold SUV. In February, the company has sold 3,662 units, which is 200 percent higher than the February month of the previous year. In February last year, the company sold only 1218 units of this SUV.
Price: 12.89 Lakhs to Rs 18.42 Lakhs
Mileage: 12 to 15 kilometers per liter
2) – Kia Seltos: Kia Seltos, the powerful SUV from South Korea’s leading automaker Kia Motors, became the second most sold car in the mid-size segment in February. However, it has seen a 40 percent decline in sales. In the past month, the company has sold 8,305 units of it. At the same time, in February last year, the company sold 14,024 units.
Price: Rs. 9.89 lakh to Rs. 17.45 lakh
Mileage: 16 to 20 kilometers per liter
Honda Legend: The world’s most advanced self-driving car launched, priced at Rs.
1) – Hyundai Creta: Hyundai launched the second generation model of its famous SUV Creta in March last year. In the month of February, it has become the best selling SUV of its segment. The company has sold a total of 12,428 units of this SUV, which is 1675 percent higher than the February month of the previous year. In February last year, the company sold just 700 units of it.
Price: 9.99 Lakhs to Rs 17.53 Lakhs
Mileage: 16 kilometers to 21 kilometers per liter
Note: Vehicles here are priced according to Exshroom Delhi. At the same time, the mileage of the vehicles is given on the basis of different mileage. The mileage of the vehicles depends on the road condition and driving style.