The country’s largest car manufacturer Maruti Suzuki is preparing to launch the next generation model of its famous hatchback car Maruti Swift soon in the market. On several occasions this incoming car has been spotted during testing. The company has made several major changes to the car that make it different from the current model. So let’s know 5 special things about this new Maruti Swift coming-
1) – New Platform: Maruti is preparing its new Swift on the new Hartech platform. On this new platform, the company has introduced some of its previous models. Due to the use of advanced steel, this platform provides greater strength while keeping the weight of the vehicle lighter. The company claims that cars built on this platform provide better protection than other cars in the event of an accident. Apart from this, it also improves the mileage of the car.
2) – Look and Design: The company will also change the design and technology of this car along with the changes in the technology, which will give it a more sporty look than the current model. According to media reports, it will also get a redesigned headlamp with a new large radiator grille. Apart from this, the new set of alloy wheels will improve the side profile of the car. However, there will be no change in its size.
3) – The interior will be luxurious: The biggest change will be seen in the interior of this car. However, no official information has been shared about it yet. But it is believed that the company will be given a touchscreen infotainment system and head-up display with new connected car technology. Apart from this, features such as multi information display (MID), new seat upholstery, cruise control, rear view camera, auto climate control, adjustable headrest, hill assist start, speed sensing door lock, electronic stability program can be given in this car.
4) – New Hybrid Technology: The company will not make any changes in the engine of the new Maruti Swift, it will use the current 1.2 liter capacity K12 dualjet engine. Which generates a power of 89bhp. However, in this the company can use 48V mild hybrid system instead of 12V, which will also improve the mileage of the car.
5) – When will the launch: This will be the fourth generation car of Maruti Swift, although no information has been given to the company regarding the date of its launch, but according to media reports, it can be offered by July of next year. As far as the price is concerned, due to the new features and updates, its price will be around 40 thousand to 50 thousand rupees more than the current model. The current model is priced between Rs 5.73 lakh and Rs 8.41 lakh.