- Samsung Galaxy F62 has 6.7 inch Full HD + display
- Cashback of Rs 2,500 will be given on taking the phone through ICICI Bank Card
- The handset can also be taken in 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
The Samsung Galaxy F62 is the latest mid-range smartphone from the South Korean company. The phone has been launched in India at an initial price of Rs 23,999. The first cell of the handset will be tomorrow i.e. Monday at 12 noon. What is special about the Galaxy F62 with a large 7000mAh battery? Let’s know everything about the phone’s price, specifications and features …
Samsung Galaxy F62: Price and offers
The first cell of Samsung Galaxy F62 will be on 22 February i.e. tomorrow. The phone will be made available for sale on the e-commerce website Flipkart. The handset can be purchased from the official site of Samsung India and select retail stores. The Galaxy F62 has been launched in laser blue, laser green and laser gray color options.
Samsung and Xiaomi smartphones cut by up to 9 thousand rupees, learn new price
The phone’s 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 23,999 and 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 25,999. Jio customers will get benefits of up to 10 thousand rupees on purchasing the phone. Jio customers can get a cashback of Rs 3000 and a brand coupon of Rs 7,000 on a recharge of Rs 349.
Apart from this, a cashback of Rs 2,500 will be available on taking the phone through ICICI bank card. At the same time, the handset can be purchased by paying 70 percent of the original price on purchasing the phone under the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Program. After one year, you can return the device or you can pay the remaining 30%.
Seen a banged cricket pack of Reliance Jio? Getting 84GB data and free offers
Samsung Galaxy F62: specifications
The Samsung Galaxy F62 smartphone has a 6.7 inch Full HD + Super Amoled Plus Infinity-O display. The screen refresh rate is 60 Hz. The phone has the flagship Exynos 9825 processor. 128 GB of storage is available with 6 GB and 8 GB for RAM. The phone’s storage can be increased up to 1TB via microSD card.
The Samsung Galaxy F62 runs on Android 11 based One UI 3.1. To give power to the handset, a 7000mAh battery is provided which supports 25 Watt fast charging. The phone has 64 megapixel Sony IMX682 primary sensor, 12 megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens and 5 megapixel depth and 5 megapixel macro sensor. The phone has a 32 megapixel front camera for selfie and video calling which supports 4k video recording. Features such as fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are provided at the edge of the phone.