At present, the era of straightening hair is going on in young girls. Every girl wants to straighten her hair. But going to the parlor loses the shine of her hair. The reason for this is that the hair is washed in the parlor through chemical substances, due to which the hair gets damaged. If you want to straighten your hair, then today we are telling you some easy ways to straighten your hair without going to the parlor-
1. Milk is a very good remedy for hair straightening. Applying honey mixed with milk in the hair gives good nourishment to the hair. Along with this, it becomes easier to manage dry and curly hair and the hair starts straightening.
2. Coconut oil can be used to straighten hair. Rubbing fresh coconut and adding lemon juice also keeps the shine of the hair.
3. Aloe vera is very beneficial for our hair. Prepare a mixture by mixing aloe vera gel in half a cup of hot oil. Now apply this mixture well in your hair. Keep it on for some time and it acts as a conditioner.
4. Take two or three eggs, take out the white part of these eggs and put them in a cup and add two tablespoons of curd to it and keep this paste on the hair for 30 minutes. After that wash the hair. This mixture helps in straightening the hair.
5. Mix equal quantity of water in half a glass of milk. Apply this mixture on the hair and keep it for about half an hour, then wash the hair with clean water. This mixture will help in straightening your hair.
We do not claim that the information given in the article is completely true and accurate. Before adopting them, please consult an expert in the relevant field.
read this also – Click to read the news of your state / city before the newspaper